AAF Ginger Post - March
4.L.3.1. Students are able to describe the flow of energy through food chains and webs.
* Make a food web and explain how energy flows from the feed, to the cattle, to manure, back into the soil, to the plants, and back to the cattle.
- Ginger metioned at the beginning of the video that they save the manure to put on the fields twice a year. Why is this good for the soil?
- Teacher resource about manure fertilizer
- How is this a type of recycling?
- What things can you recycle? List of things that can be recycled: http://earth911.com/recycling/